Here's what's happening for the week of MAY 17, 2015:
1. This Sunday we will be enjoying our monthly Potluck - bring your favorite main dish, salad, side dish or dessert - bring a friend - we all enjoy the delicious food and fellowship! After the meal, you may stay for the discussion about Washington's Death with Dignity law.
2. Prior to the worship service, you may participate in Prayer Time at 10:30 in the Fellowship Hall. During the service, Pastor Wim will continue his series on The Sermon on the Mount. Start checking out the website - you can access recordings of sermons and see loads of photos - I took some excellent ones at the Mother's Day Breakfast, including one of Los Tres Amigos (Larry, Milt, Ed) behind the counter with the quiches they made and served!
3. NEXT Sunday we observe Pentecost, which commemorates the time when the Holy Spirit descended like tongues of fire on the gathering of Disciples and others. Please wear bright clothing (red, orange, yellow) as a representation of this.
4. Tuesday, the 26th, you may want to join the Lunch Bunch group at the Old Country Buffet in Lynnwood - bring a friend!
5. On Saturday, the 30th, we will get together for Movie Night - featured is Exodus: Gods and Kings - from 6 - 9 pm in the Fellowship Hall.