Here's what's happening for the week of February 1, 2015:
1. This Sunday is Communion Sunday, and we will have a guest minister - Rick Barlow, who is a pastor at Mt. Zion Baptist and also is with the American Baptist Foundation. This is a good day, also, to remember to bring a sack of non-perishables for the Food Bank barrel - it's filled up almost to the top - but a lot of grocery bags and not too much food!
2. The Your Story question is: Since you’ve given your life to Christ, what has changed about you, what’s different; “What’s New with You?”
3. Linea has tickets for sale - and seating charts - for our Valentine's Banquet. They are $20 for adults and $10 for children 12 and under. We have planned a great meal and entertainment - you won't want to miss this!
4. Ed has done a lot of work on our website and the results are marvelous! He has put up the recordings of recent sermons and also a few from further back - I have enjoyed listening to the sermons - with no distractions - and hearing things again that sort of slipped by my brain at the time. Ed would like your feedback, comments, suggestions - so please take a few minutes to visit: http://www.wedgwoodchurch.org/sermons.htm.
5. There will be no Bible Study this Tuesday; it will resume on the 10th, with Bruce leading it - and Pastor Wim will be back by the 17th. Also, there will be no Sermon Discussion on the 1st and the 8th, because Pastor Wim is out of town.