Here's what's happening for the week of January 18, 2015:
1. Tomorrow's worship will be at the usual 11:00, but the coffee time will be minimal - the Seahawks game starts at noon, and many of us will be dashing off to our TV's! Linea will NOT be selling Valentine's Banquet tickets - she will do so starting on the 25th.
2. The special MLK Worship Service will be on Monday - 6 pm at the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship in Kent. If you have been told that it is in Renton, be assured that it has not moved - but the Postal Service changed the address to Kent - it is in the same place it has always been - an easy shot off of Hwy 167.
3. The Soup and Sandwich event has been moved to NEXT Sunday, the 25th. The church will provide the homemade soup and you provide your own sandwich, if desired - and bring an extra to share - in case someone forgets, or we have a visitor.
4. The Church Growth forum has been tabled - the items of discussion will be brought up in other ways in future Sundays - Pastor Wim will keep us informed.
5. We will squeeze in a Valentine's Banquet meeting on the 25th - it is important that we get "reports" from each participant so we can finish our planning. We have already decided that the Decorating Committee will start at 5:00 p.m. on Friday the 13th in the Fellowship Hall.