Here's what's happening for the week of January 25, 2015:
1. Movie Night this month was a big success, with about a dozen people attending to watch The Hundred-Foot Journey! Next Up: MARCH 21 we'll be watching Son of God.
2. On Sunday (1/25), following the Worship Service, we will have a meeting of the Valentine's Banquet "committee." We welcome your participation, and need someone to take charge of the entertainment and someone to take charge of the decorations. At our last meeting we tossed around a few more ideas on each of these items, but now need to make decisions and plunge in to getting this all done. We will sandwich this in before/during our enjoying the turkey soup, and before the LLT presents the proposed 2015 Budget.
3. We will have VB Tickets for sale starting this Sunday - they are $20 per adult and $10 per child age 12 and under. She also has a seating chart so that you may select the table of your choice for yourself or your group.
4. On Tuesday, after Bible Study, we will get together for our first Lunch Bunch of 2015. You are welcome to join our happy group, and ride with someone from the church around 11:30 or meet us at the Old Country Buffet in Lynnwood at 12:00 noon. We have some coupons, so be sure to get one from her on Sunday if you are coming with us!
5. The Your Story question for Sunday is: Tell about a time when someone really listened to you deeply. How could you tell s/he was listening deeply? How did you feel? In what other ways did the experience influence you?