Here's what's happening for the week of February 15, 2015:
1. It's Valentine's Day tomorrow - and our annual Valentine's Banquet is tomorrow evening (2/14). We have a great meal planned, followed by great entertainment - starting with "Happy Hour" at 6:00 p.m. See you there! (This is not an AFC fundraiser, but a contributions box will be available at the banquet.)
2. The Worship Committee will meet on Sunday after the worship service, during coffee time, in the Fellowship Hall. The Your Story question is:
Tell about a time when the consequences of your mistake fell on someone else (a parent, an employer, a friend, a sibling, a fellow employee).
3. Next Wednesday (2/18), the Lenten Season starts with our Ash Wednesday service - from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Sanctuary.
4. On Saturday, the 21st, Marty will be hosting an open-house style gathering she is calling "Thanks to You". You may drop in between 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm - in our Fellowship Hall.
5. Then, after church on the 22nd (next Sunday) Rod and Sandy will host a Birthday Party for Gregg. The invitation is attached, and you may RSVP to me by replying to this email, if you wish, so I can let Rod know how much pizza to order.