Here's what's happening for the week of March 22, 2015:
1. TOMORROW, Saturday (3/21), a memorial service will be held for Donna, Larry's wife. It will start at 1:00 p.m. in the Sanctuary, with refreshments following.
2. TOMORROW evening, starting at 6:00 p.m., Movie Night presents The Son of God. Please bring a snack to share to the Fellowship Hall. Milt told me that he has seen the movie, and it is very good.
3. Sunday, IMMEDIATELY after the worship service, singers will gather next to the piano to practice the pieces for Palm Sunday and Easter. Remember that the RCWC concert starts at 1:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall, and I told Lev that we will need 20-30 minutes of his time. I will have the folders prepared for you, as usual.
4. Tuesday is Lunch Bunch at the Old Country Buffet. Marilyn says that she has some coupons, so see her if you would like one.
5. Friday, the 27th, some of us will be going to the memorial service for Dick Langham. It is at Acacia, starting at 1:30 p.m., and if anyone would like a ride I will leave from the church parking lot at 12:45. Please let me know if you want a ride - otherwise, I will leave straight from home without you